In a world where the Internet has enabled real-time communication to every corner of the earth and borders are increasingly diluted, international shipping has become a necessity of the first order. However, it is still possible to find some inconveniences that must be solved to achieve our goal: that our shipment reaches a destination in one piece and in the shortest possible time. If you plan to send something abroad, it is very important to know what to expect from the experience.
- Although it seems obvious, do not forget to pack properly the most fragile packages or with special shapes.
- Ask your shipping agency which items can be shipped and which ones can not. In order to avoid a delay or return of your shipment.
- Choosing a good shipping company is another step necessary for our shipment to reach its destination in time. The more distant or worse the place is, the company becomes the most determining factor.
- Do not base your selection of shipping company by cost only. Make sure the company is registered to make shipments in the country you want.
- Consider the type of container you will need. For large items like cars to furniture, it is important to look for a supplier with suitable containers.
My Land Cargo Express reaches many countries and we always leave a good experience in each client, that’s why they become customers for life and recommend us with friends and family.